Views
Helpful
Replies

Intermittent Caller ID on fxo port in UK on UC320

Paul Williamson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing intermittent issues with caller id via the fxo port?  I'm running firmware version 2.3.1(14).

After rebooting the UC320 the first call received will display the correct caller id but any call received thereafter will only display as being from "fxo1".  Reboot the 320 and again, the first call received will again display the correct caller id but thereafter back to fxo1.

I've run the FXO impedance matching tool and inserted the correct values from the test but this is still occuring.  As far as I recall it was fine before I installed the release candidate.  Caller ID from the SIP trunks is fine.  Anyone else having similar problems or any suggestions to fix this?

Regards,

Paul.

16 Replies 16

Hi Chris,

No we are using it with PSTN and we are already using the 2.31RC

Just an update the unit is still crashing with the PMF. 

Can you post a link to a downgrade firmware please.

Hi Tim,

This is the first I've heard of a system crashing on the 2.3.1 RC.  Can you please open a support case with the Small Business Support Center (

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html )

so we can collect logs?  After that you can simply remove or disable the Release Candidate PMF (Status-> Devices -> Alter PMFs) and you will be presented with the GA release  2.2.2.  As a side note we expect to have a 2.3 RC2 available in the next week or two.

Thanks,

Chris