cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Spa PhoneBook

Hercross4
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have many cisco spa504G, and others. I have a problem with the phonebook. I fill it and in outgoing calls I can use it, I selected a contact and I can call it. But the problem is in Incomingcalls, I have a contact, and that contact call me, in the phone I see the number fo my contact but not the name, anf that number and name I have it in the phonebookm, only I see the number. How can I do to see the name of my contact in incoming calls?

Thanks a lot!!

2 Replies 2

Hercross4
Level 1
Level 1

Can be solved?

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm sorry, I don't understand your description in full. Can you try to rephrase it using simple sentences ? Describe in steps what you did, what you expected to happen and what happened.

Note that there is more than one phonebook, so you should specify what phonebook we are speaking of. Also, callers name may be delivered during the call setup from the PBX's side. Empty name delivered is not the same as no name delivered at all, despite you see no name on display. So you should know what informations describing caller are delivered from PBX's side.

Remote end name versus device local lists document may help you.