cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA504G entering DND on every reboot

brantwinter2004
Level 1
Level 1

Overtime my SPA5604G phones reboot they go into DND mode. I press the DND softly and they come out but they go back into DND next time they provision (every hour at present due to other issue I have posted about).

XML settings relating to DND on the phone:

<DND_Setting group="User/Supplementary_Services">Yes</DND_Setting>

<Shared_Line_DND_Cfwd_Enable group="User/Supplementary_Services">Yes</Shared_Line_DND_Cfwd_Enable>

<DND_Act_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes"></DND_Act_Code>

<DND_Serv group="Phone/Supplementary_Services">Yes</DND_Serv>

<Programmable_Softkey_Enable group="Phone/Programmable_Softkeys">Yes</Programmable_Softkey_Enable>

<Idle_Key_List group="Phone/Programmable_Softkeys">redial|1;cfwd|2;dnd|3</Idle_Key_List>

Is this behaviour normal ? I am missing calls because the phone has entered DND mode without me doing so.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Then no problem. Just don't order the DND to be turned on in provisioning file. Either force it off on boot or doesn't configure their state at all (leaving the previous state intact).

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As you ordered the DND to be turned on in your provisioning file, it's normal the phone follow the order upon load of such file.

What behavior are you expecting here ?

All I would like is a DND softkey and to choose when I turn it on or off. I don't want to phone to boot up in DND mode. 

Then no problem. Just don't order the DND to be turned on in provisioning file. Either force it off on boot or doesn't configure their state at all (leaving the previous state intact).

That fixed it, I needed to leave:

<DND_Serv group="Phone/Supplementary_Services">No</DND_Serv>

turned on to allow the DND soft key to appear. But works fine now. Thanks.