Replies

SPA8000 outbound call drop after 30 secs

jeffwong2014
Level 1
Level 1
Software Version: 6.1.12(XU)
Hardware Version: 1.0.0

Appreciate if anyone can help on this.

My SPA8000 inbound call is work well for me, but outbound call will be disconnected after 32 seconds.

I'm able to increase the outbound call up to 1 minute by setting "SIP Timer Values (sec)" - changing the Timer B, H, F, D & J from 32 to 64.

The problem is the Timer can only accept value 0 to 64. So, the outbound call will be automatic disconnect after 64 seconds. 

4 Replies 4

jeffwong2014
Level 1
Level 1

mmm...anyone please help

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have no access to SPA8000, but we may try it.

Return SIP Timer Values to default. Turn syslog&debug (highest level) and send them to 192.168.250.250. Catch all packets from/to affected device using a packet tracer, like Wireshark, tcpdump or so.

This trace will help us to analyze the issue.

Note that trace may contain calling and called numbers as well as other sensitive information.

jeffwong2014
Level 1
Level 1

The problem disappear if I set all the lines "Trunk Group:none".

But I really need the trunk group service, any idea?

Thank you Dan Lukes, I'm very new in VoiP, too technically I may not able to follow.

Particular name/password pair should be used on either one line (Ln) or one trunk (Tn) only unless your Telco allow simultaneous logins. The call may be terminated whenever SIP registration from second source will arrive if simultaneous logins are not allowed. Did you configured particular name/password pair twice ?

What's the value of the "Contact list" option related to hunt group you assigned to lines ? Did you followed the documentation ?

Note that I never seen a SPA8000 (and you are unable to provide details/logs in advance) so I'm guessing only.