cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uc500 - specific phones to specific fxo groups?

Jeff Cooper
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, uc540 + 4port fxo card, 8.6.1.  I have three different companies on a uc540..   ext 200-219 is one company (A), 220-239 is company B, and 240-259 is company C.

Company A owns POTS lines 1-3,   Company B owns POTS lines 4-6, Company C owns POTS lines 7-8

I want any calls from extensions for company A to go out 1-3 in any order, I want company B to go out 4-6 and company C to go out lines 7-8

Is there a way to do this without different access codes?  Meaning i'd rather not have one company dial 6 before making a call, the second company dial 7 and the final company dialing 8..

for example, possible to setup fxo 1,2,3 into one trunk group and assign a group of extensions (or by ext/phone specifically) to use that fxo trunk group for outbound calls?

thx

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, you can use a COR config. There are many threads about that either here on in "IP telephony" forum, for that you can use the search box on the top right.

thanks i'll take a look again.. i searched for about 45 minutes, but only could find an example where an extension was assigned to a specific fxo port ..  one to one type of thing.. 

excellent example in case someone checks this thread-

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-26186

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: