cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to make outbound calls

crystalcross
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to make an outbound call I dail "9" then the number and nothing happens the call doesn't go through (the phone just goes back to the main screen). I placed an analog phone on the line and made a call (did not dial "9")  and the call went through like a charm.  I don't know what the problem could be or why the system will not allow calls to be made, calls coming into the system work just fine.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

It is hard to tell what is happening without looking at your system.  Suggest making a call to the Cisco Small Business Support Center.

Thanks,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

It is hard to tell what is happening without looking at your system.  Suggest making a call to the Cisco Small Business Support Center.

Thanks,

Chris

crystalcross
Level 1
Level 1

Through the help of the Business Support we were able to determine the pronblem had to do with the line voltage. At the time the line voltage was -48v it was then suggested by the carrier to switch the tip and ring on the 66 block to reverse the voltage. We were able to do this and the voltage became positive and calls were able to go out.