Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect for windows

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

What file i have to download to install thge anyconnect on windows, i dont an exe file to download.

Regards

Leonardo Santana           

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Leonardo

Couple of ways you can do this:

1. Download and install the AnyConnect for Windows PKG file onto the ASA. When you then launch an HTTPS session to the ASA from the windows client, it should then install the AnyConnect client automatically (if you've configured the ASA correctly).

2. I'm pretty sure there is an ISO of the AnyConnect client on CCO which contains the standalone installer for Windows.

HTH

Barry Hesk

Intrinsic Network Solutions

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Leonardo

Couple of ways you can do this:

1. Download and install the AnyConnect for Windows PKG file onto the ASA. When you then launch an HTTPS session to the ASA from the windows client, it should then install the AnyConnect client automatically (if you've configured the ASA correctly).

2. I'm pretty sure there is an ISO of the AnyConnect client on CCO which contains the standalone installer for Windows.

HTH

Barry Hesk

Intrinsic Network Solutions

Barry is correct.

The ISO on CCO you'd need is anyconnect-win-3.1.03103-pre-deploy-k9. (Current version as of now.)

The pkg file is the alternate method for installation from the ASA at the time of first VPN connect.

More details are in the release notes here.

Please rate helpful posts and mark your question as answered when it has been.