cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've set up a remote access group for Anyconnect on a 5510 running 8.4.5.  Our company security policy prohibits split tunneling, but this particular location has no internal DNS (so I have to use a public DNS like google or something).   How do I ge...

w951duu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a need to configure a router to a Cisco ASA.  Now, somebody else owns the ASA so I don't need to know that side.  I have a Cisco 1921 Router with the K9 package that I need to build the VPN.The config on the ASA is below.  There is only one tr...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an asa5510 running as an SSL VPN gateway using one public IP address (e.g. 1.1.1.1) as the target IP address for the users.Now we need to run a 2nd public IP address on the same asa5510 as target IP address for a different set of users, e.g. ...

simh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA 5510:I am able to use Windows 7 and MACS just fine.But with Windows CE I get this error:                  'The secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt. A new connection attempt to the same or another secure gateway is needed, whi...

I have a client that wants to segment their wireless network behind their ASA.  We currently have a normal setup, 5510, 2 interfaces, outside, inside.  On the inside network there are Cisco Wireless APs that allow for internal access to the network. ...

Hi,i scessuflly configured ASA ver7 to ASA ver8 site-to-site VPN. Dail-in vpn users (cisco vpn client) have to use resources on other side of the tunnel is enabled and working. Dial-in users from the ASA ver8 (SSL anyconnect) have to also use resourc...

Hi,I've been tryin to setup a VPN and when I ran this command earlier I was getting plenty of output and all looked ok.I could also see dest, src, state etc.. when I ran crypto isakmp sa.Suddenly I have nothing now, even when I debug above. The crypt...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am extremely new to AnyConnect and VPN, so I have a few questions for you guys. I am trying to configure an AnyConnect Client on Android to connect to my ASA 5505 via IPSEC. It's configured with (I believe) IKEv1 with pre-shared key and group...

Hello,I'm having some trouble getting our site to site VPN configured, and could use some assistance.We have 3 sites, PA, CT, and NC.  I have the VPN between PA and CT setup, and all is working.  Both sites have an ASA 5505.I'm trying to get the VPN ...

ematelyan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please assist me;I am trying to establish an l2tp over ipsec using a vpdn-group. I can successfully establish a tunnel if I am to use virtual-ppp with pseudowire but when I change this to vpdn-group and dialer interface nothing is comming...

I'm unable to locate the document that provides details to activate the licesne FLSASR1-IPSECplease advice whether this license needs any PAK code to activate , according to my understanding FLSASR1-IPSEC is a RTU license , hence only we need to acti...

arulgobi1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,I have Cisco VPN Client and several established connections. When I connect to them I connected either to the VPN, I can perfectly access to the network and their teams. But I have a problem on one of the connections, and is well conne...