cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

anyconnect vpn license.

passakorn.m
Level 1
Level 1

i have existing ASA with VPN only perpetual license. and planing to buy more anyconnect license.

can VPN only perpetual license co-exist with subscription license (Apex subscription license) ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If this ASA by default you get 5 user Licenses for the remote access VPN( More users need to buy separately). if this is a new FTD, you need to buy VPN License separately 25users is the start.

can VPN only perpetual license co-exist with subscription license (Apex subscription license) ?

No, as I know, you need to buy them separately.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If this ASA by default you get 5 user Licenses for the remote access VPN( More users need to buy separately). if this is a new FTD, you need to buy VPN License separately 25users is the start.

can VPN only perpetual license co-exist with subscription license (Apex subscription license) ?

No, as I know, you need to buy them separately.

BB

if i want to add more license i have to buy VPN only perpetual license. am i right ?

yes correct.

BB

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/200191-AnyConnect-Licensing-Frequently-Asked-Qu.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !