cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I tried to set Site to Site with FortiGate VPN.However, I wonder why it is not proceeded Phase-2 as follows.Can you check it please?       crypto map outside_map 21 match address outside_cryptomap_21crypto map outside_map 21 set pfscrypto map out...

phase-2.gif 11.PNG 222.PNG 111.png
BAEK_1027 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMVPN Phase 1

Dear AllI created one lap using DMVPN between R11, R31 and R41I used EIGRP between 3 routers, the tunnel interface is up and R11 can learn R31 and R41 routesI want R31 to learn R41's route through R11, but that doesn't happenshow ip route on both rou...

DMVPN.png
ShamsDim by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have a Cisco ASA 5505 series that I am trying to gain access to the Admin manager.  I have entered the user name and password and then I get an error that states I need Java but my computer has Java enabled already.  How do I get around this?I...

Need help with rv110 vpn router (remote office) to rv160 vpn router (main office) site to site vpn, have tried different tutorials nothing is working, can someone please explain how to get these routers communicating with each other in a site to site...

Hafody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Team        In my customer, we have a Cisco ASA 5545 which make functions of VPN S2S concentrator.         We are watching several messages of VPN down due to the next reason: “operator request”, though these down aren’t all at the same time. I h...

vguntinas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue where DAP is not working correctly. We have 2 pairs of firewalls, an older 5525 pair running 9.8(4)32 and a newer 2120 pair running 9.14(2)14One of the profiles is on both firewalls. DAP is set to look for the cisco.tunnelgroup and l...

Hello,  it seems I am really no friend with Anyconnect VPNs. I have a MPLS connection between two data centers and need to also create an anyconnect connection on Site B. I can ping Internet and I can ping the Firewall IP, but that is it. Anyconnect ...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys, I have a client who wants to create two Route Based VPNs - one main and one acting as a redundancy. The topology is as follows:TopologyThere are two Tunnel interfaces on the ASA both having a the same physical interface as the tunnel source...

Capture.PNG
GVI_02 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Replacing a RV110 VPN Router that was setup with PPTP VPN and worked properly, installed a RV160 with same vlan1 of 10.20.1.1 ip address everything is working on the nextwork including our windows 2019 Server with 2 VM for DC1 and Fileserver, DHCP is...

Hafody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes