cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

3May 28 202112:02:37717009    Certificate validation failed. Peer certificate key usage is invalid, serial number: (HIDDEN), subject name: CN=(HIDDEN). 3May 28 202112:02:37717027    Certificate chain failed validation. Certificate chain is either inv...

I'm running the latest AnyConnect (4.10.01075) on MacOS Big Sur 11.4. The problems seem to have begun around the time Apple released Big Sur, but in short, any time I (or a coworker in the same boat) connect to the corporate VPN, we're having a ton o...

turbul3nt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, One of our Any connect VPN user is having slow file transfer ( 400 kbps)  during a copy and when tried with other VPN ( not Any connect ) there is no issue and transfer happens at 4 Mbps Any connect is reinstalled and so is complete machin...

Goodmorning  I'm try to set up a dynamic VPN between two router Cisco The main router is connected to a static Internet IP ADDRESS and the remote Router Use a Sla Monitor and Track to choose the alternate way via VPN use a crypto IPSEC vpn via 4g Gat...

AlexBar76 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have same message if I try to connect to the customer network via the AnyConnect VPN Client 4.5.03040""The VPN connection was terminated to enforce a newly terminated tunnel MTU and could not be automatically re-established. A new connection i...

liliu24 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am in the process of setting up my homelab which consists of:1. Cisco ASA 5510 (Firewall, VPN and Gateway to my home network)2. Cisco Catalyst 3570 (Core Switch within Lab)3. Proxmox Servers (Access Devices) Although I feel pretty confide...

Geeo124 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      I have configure L2TP vpn using ASDM and now i am not able to connect my Cisco ASA 5505.      it's showing error message3Jul 07 201118:57:38IP = *.*.*.*, Error processing payload: Payload ID: 1 Please suggest me how to solve this problem (Us...