cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiPlease can someone provide a sample configuration for terminating A VPN on the inside interface which has a private address, passing through the outside interface.I am OK setting up VPNs on the outside interface but I'm struggling to set one up tha...

I have admin access to the main router in our LAN, so how can i telnet or get access to other LAN members in LAN without using third party software?its linksys3500 router and  i login as admin using the gateway address in address bar..i want to acces...

Is there a way to handle expired passwords for vpn users on the ASA-5520? We currently use Windows 2008 NPS server as our Radius server, which is on a domain controller. When a VPN user tries to login if their password has expired ...

Hi,I am seeing the following errors in the logs of our ASR1k (IOS XE 3.4.4S):Jul  8 18:15:19.219 BST: %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: F0: cpp_cp: QFP:00 Thread:132 TS:00000424009736689735 %IPSEC-3-REPLAY_ERROR: IPSec SA receives anti-replay error, DP Handle 1489I...

Dear All ,              Can any one tell me how to  configure static ip address against one user on Cisco ASA for IPsec remote vpn. As i have configured IPsec remote VPN on cisco ASA5510 .I have  configureed below configuration against user .Please h...

eahmed007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Support Community Teams,I am planning to implement GETVPN for my Client. i have several issues regarding the GETVPN failover behavior. I have test the configuration on GNS3 using C3725 Router, and also tested on real C2800Series router, a...

I'm sorry to make a 2nd thread, but wasn't able to delete the first oneI changed some config to make it easier to understand1) I have a MBP connected to a router (with allow all), that router is connected to my Cisco ASA 5505 in the wan interface and...

Ratatapaa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,First, I apologize for my bad english. It's not my native language.My problem: I installed a new Cisco router (model 888EA) at my office. I want to create a remote acces to one of the computers in my LAN. Is someone know what are the commands ...

hi all,we are using ACS version 5.3.0.40, NAME: "CSACS-1121-K9 chassis", DESCR: "CSACS-1121-K9.we have diferents access groups of users, and we want that one of them can acess the devices in a location and can use all command without privilege mode (...

So I'm testing FlexVPN and I've found, for me anyway, a pretty big deal breaker.I can't ping, telnet, connect to in any way (other than routing protocol,which works fine), the "directly connected" network.What I mean by that is say my Tunnel interfac...

Hello all,I'm trying to install the AnyConnect VPN client on Linux (Ubuntu 13.04) and I've downloaded the vpnsetup.sh script for installation. After granting it permission and running the shell script in terminal, I get this error message:Installing ...

sgiavasis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes