cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm planning on deploying a VPN solution with aprox. 1k remote users, using an ASA as Gateway.It is mandatory for the project that only the specifically authorized machines can connect. (Laptop, smartphone or tablet). (Each user will have to choos...

guibarati by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My VPN client is able to ftp to a server on the inside  network but the server is not able to ftp to the VPN client. This  happens when I enable the VPN filter in the group policy.The error i get will be access-list  SSL_VPN-ACL denied tcp for...

Hello,Sorry for my bad Englisg.We have 2 Cisco SA 520 with 2.1.71 firmware configured for VPN site to site.For some weeks, we have frequently VPN down between these 2 Cisco SA 520. Anything has been changed in configurations.We are forced to disable ...

Puma24000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have what I thought was a simple configuration, but I having issues and could use a second set of eyes.    I have a site-to-site between two locations:Site A is 192.168.0.0/24Site B is 192.168.4.0/24I have been asked to NAT all communications be...

brunellej by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,We are already having a True business ID certificate from Geotrust for our SSL VPN on CISCO ASA 5510.this is working fine. We are now changing our device from ASA 5510 to ASA5520 in failover setup. As we check with Geotrust they are asking us t...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,To enable start before logon for my any connect vpn in my environment, do i need to download images to add onto my ASA?Can the SBL components be pushed from ASA to my client PC rather than manually install the components on the client pc?Thks ...

donnie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,May I ask for your help or could someone point out to me some resources by which I could understand how Cisco ASA is configured so that users can to connect to HQ using Cisco VPN Client 5.What I had in mind, is those users from halfway ar...

I have a pix 501 at a remote site. This is not a vpn, its a secured network across a trusted LAN. every thing works fine appart from SSH access to the firewall.debug ssh show s the following:no translation group found for tcp source 10.4.4.34/1727 ds...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys.Just upgraded to newest version on anyconnect... asa running 8.4(4) 1I only have this security warning :Does anyone knows how to get rid of it ? , i have installed the cert on the client and have no warning when entering the https site for co...

Hi Everyone,I have 2691 Router conencted to Internet and it is doing Nat.This connects to 3550A  Switch which has connection to 1811W  Router.I setup VPN between 1811W and 3550A.3550A has connection to 2691 via ospf.OSPF is running between 1811w and ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,     Just setup a Cisco 2821 acting as the easy vpn server.  All good, however, the easy vpn client, say for example doing a speedtest, is REALLY slow.For example, both the client and server have 100M / 5M connections and doing some local spe...