cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the latest version of Java installed Java 7 Update 9, and the latest version of the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (3.1.01065). When disconnected from the VPN, i can run any java application that I want. If I am connected to the VPN, ...

I've been pulling some hair out trying to figure out why cisco devices don't like my certificates. My primary need is to get a trustpoint set up with CA,cert,key on the ASA for VPN systems, however I'm having the same issues on my IOS devices. I crea...

Hi I deployed Anyconnect 3.0 on our ASA 8.4. I have created several VPN profiles with different ip pools. However it's quite unknow for me how can i apply the ACl for this particulat ip pools.If i applied the ACL on the INSIDE interface , they don;t ...

i'm trying to figure out how to do this, but i'm coming up perplexed!!i have a 515 pix that i've been playing with and it has 2 static outisde IP's, i'm trying to get it to establish a VPN conneciton to a DHCP router.  if i could do by hostname i wou...

I am in need of some help. I currently need help setting up an ASA to terminate a site to site VPN using just one interface. I believe I can get this configured using hairpinning but wanted to see if anyone had experience configuring an ASA with VPN ...

pvalenzue by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN client for ASA

Hello,We have a Cisco 5505 firewall and working to setup VPN through the firewall, what Cisco vpn client should we download for our users to have the right client on their desktop/latops.thank you

hi,1.Descriptionnat not on ASA,in front of ASA.2.question:my Remote Access VPN can not ping the inside servers(10.0.0.0/16,10.10.0.0/16,10.11.0.0./16,10.12.0.0/16,172.16.0.0/16)my vpn pool is 10.0.128.1-10.0.135.254 mask 255.255.248.0ASA Version 8.4(...

Hi All,Is there a way to have the SA lifetime automatically re-key without interruption?My ipsec (phase 2) lifetime is 28800 seconds (8 hours) and the isakmp lifetime is 86400 seconds (24 hours). These match both on the firewall and vpn client. We ar...

I Have VPN users authenticating with my MS-Active Directory for my internal users. Now I would like to move my Vendors from a VPN3030 Concentor to Active Directory and use MS-Active Directory for Authentication.I would like to duplicate the Access li...

kdbobb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes