cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm struggling with QuickVPN for a few days now and it's driving me nuts.I always get as far as :2011/07/20 20:56:52 [STATUS]OS Version: Windows XP2011/07/20 20:56:52 [STATUS]Windows Firewall is OFF2011/07/20 20:56:53 [STATUS]One network interface...

demon83ft by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would need to apply a distribute list on a DMVPN spoke and not sure if that DL needs to be applied at the tunnel interface or the physical interface where the tunnel is sourced. Please let me know if you have any thoughts.This is how the config...

sindan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a strange issue for one of our customers that recently migrated to our internet service. They are trying to vpn to an external ip address not controlled by ourselves. The issue is only on one subnet and isolated to Mac’s, PCs in the same subn...

I've looked through other discussions and haven't been able to find a clear answer on this so I apologize if it is a duplicate question.I have setup the Cisco VPN client on an ASA 5505 with split-tunneling. I can connect to the VPN just fine. I can g...

I have a Cisco ASA 5510 that is providing routing functions and a acts as a VPN. I'm trying to configure the VPN so that clients route all their traffic through the default gateway provided by the ASA. It's a split-tunnel setup, but when clients conn...

Airtimers by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure my cisco asa to authenticate with my AD instead of local accounts.  I followed the instructions at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00808c3c45.shtml and when i t...

We have just rolled out a new corporate intranet site that is integrated with active directory.   Parts of it are internet facing, meaning users at home can enter their ad accounts into the intranet portal to gain access.  However, there are parts of...

Hi all,From our headquarter, we use a vpn site-to-site to connect to another site and it works fine.we have just configured VPN client on our headquarter, remote VPN user can access the LAN in headquarter.We need that remote user can also access the ...

I need to configure Site-to-Site VPN (PSK) between two offices. Both offices have ASA 5505 firewall. Office 2 ASA is going to be behind NAT router (ISP) and it's not possible to turn NAT off. There is still a static IP address. Office 1 has a static ...

kepademus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully someone can give me a quick answer to my query, we currently have a remote access asa setup using Anyconnect with self signed certificate, and several users in the certificate database as we are using radius and certificate for authenticati...