cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,We're troubleshooting an issue where a client cannot pass any traffic across an AnyConnect VPN with an ASA5505 as the endpoint. The client receives and IP address in the 172.16.0.1/24 range and the ASA creates a static route to the 10....

r.stalets by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone! I am trying to connect a site-to-site between an ASA and a router 3900 series. My question is what should I have to configure in the router site to protect my LAN from any external attack? Thanks

Hello,i have a problem with remote telnet connection to cisco 800 series routerI can connect via telnet/ssh from my local network when connecting to public ipbut nobody can connect from outsidehere is my configinterface FastEthernet4 ip address 85.xx...

Hi dears.I configurated dmvpn at cisco router 2900. one hub router and 3  spokes. all of them are working normally but tomorrow i see one error at at one spoke router.error:Maximum Tx Bandwidth limit of 85000 Kbps reached for Crypto functionality wit...

Need help configuring ASA 5505 to be able to ping remote host.Setup - We have a site-to-site (192.168.1.0/24 - 192.168.2.0/24) VPN setup with client VPN access (IP Pool, 172.16.50.0/24) on 192.168.1.0 ASA 5505.Issue - Not able to ping host on 192.168...

Hi GuysNot sure if I have done this correctly but I have made the following change to my ASA 5520 using ASDM to try and force VPN clients to use a self assigned certificate from the ASA. I made the following changes Remove Access VPN > Certificate Ma...

I'm currently using Anyconnect 3.0.  I noticed that the network location awareness only works some of the time in finding our domain.  Does anyone know of any tweaks or settings that could make this more reliable?  We get folks that can connect to th...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to download the new version of anyconnect software 2.5 MR6 which fixes a security issue but it isnt available as an option. The latest 2.5 version that I can access is anyconnect 2.5 6005.Has anyone else came up against this problem.

nstewart by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've recently been asked to configure a new site to site VPN between one of our offices and a remote customer site, They have an external IT provider so thought this would be a doddle but its proving troublesome The equipment used at my end: Ci...

Hi,Currently I have my VPN working fine for external users, but would like to give access to my internal "Guest" users as well.I know I can enable VPN on the inside interface, but the problem here is that my guests use Google's DNS servers, so my VPN...

I have configured the below access-listaccess-list outside permit icmp any anyaccess-list outside permit udp any anyaccess-group outside in interface in outsideBut from the below logging message it seems the inbound ICMP connection is not getting bui...

Hi there,I'm trying to make all my traffic from SSL VPN clients flow through an Inline Traffic probe. From what I can see, I should use the VLAN mapping feature. But I can't figure out how the feature works. The documentation from ASA not very inform...