cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I've been tasked with retiring a VPN Concentrator 3000 and replacing it with an ASA 5520.  I'm trying to get a handle on how to set up the NATs and ACLs, since most of my experience is remote access VPNs, not site-to-site.  Plus I've not confi...

Hello,    I have an ASA 5505 device with the attached configuration and my vpn clients can connect to it fine.  Although, once a vpn client is connected they cannot RDP, ping, or telnet any internal hosts.  The goal is to have a connected vpn client ...

rudedwg17 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting the 'AnyConnect is not enabled on the VPN server' error when trying to connect.   I assume it's because I never loaded the AnyConnect image on the ASA. The Cisco docs state to download it on their website after logging in, but I can't see...

tylerhall by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloPlease tell me whether you can configure the VPN channel ipsec transform-set mode transport. How do I do?Thank you.

Lev Kats by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client with dual ISP connections, one on a 10Mb connection and the other on a backup link that is only a T1.The client has multiple sites with this identical configuration.  The T1 is setup as a backup default route within the ASA's at each ...

sdavis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Have an issue where have two locations trying to get connected. first location has a cisco 861 and a uc500 for the phone system.  The second location is using a UC520 for the phones and as the router. Below are the configurations of the 861 an...

Hi guys,     Been working thru this issue with support and I think we are close but no resolution yet...Anyways, here is the link we followed:http://strongvpn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2234Basically, it's setting up a vpn l2tp connection to a vpn pr...

How can I word this?We have had a shift in our work force and find a large number of uses now working from home. Lately (this weekend) they have been complaining about VPN client downloads being very slow. I have tested the IPSec client and the SSL c...

I have an ASA which has a few static vpn sessions setup on it already from PIX boxes. I need a 2621 router to be able to setup a vpn connection to this ASA. I have not been able to get it working. Out from debugs on router:*Mar  1 01:19:38.979: IPSEC...

rminvielle by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand how to seperate VPN clients to specifc tunnel groups and to a specfic VLAN on the inside, but if I have multiple groups and VLAN's with overlapping routes that point to seperate FW's, can I avoid the use of internal facing routes (since ...