cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two Cisco ASA 5520's running software version 8.2(2) set up in a HA pair. The L2L vpn is set up and works as expected between this site and another. The issue is that every few months, one subnet of the VPN, the same one all the time, stops fo...

chris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a L2L VPN issue with one of my third party clients. We are setting up a VPN tunnel from our PIX to their VPN gateway device.We have a single host on our Inside network that will need to access a single host on the remote network.  The pr...

Up until yesterday, the PPTP VPN to our main office was working as ordered.  Yesterday our ISP statically assigned our IP address to us, and it went from ip address dhcp to ip address x.x.x.x Everything else works fine, internet and whatnot, but the ...

jnix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP with VPN

I am working with an ASA 5505.  I have configured a Remote Access IPsec Connection profile.  This profile is configured to give clients a virtual ip address via DHCP as shown in this configuration example:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/pr...

mdmarwil1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi           Am setting up a CCNA lab at home where users can able to access it from remote site. Am using cisco 877 for connecting to internet and 2611 as internal routers. I have static IP's. As far as now i can able to access the internet from my ...

We have Cisco 1811 and Cisco 2801 routers at each of our branch locations, Lets say its IOS gets corrupt. We have Aux ports and telephone lines plugged in for every router. Would I be able to use the Aux port and dial into it?(It would be in ROMMON M...

Hi,I have a two RV042 VPN Router, I successfully connected the IPSEC tunnel. unfortunately I cannot route Traffic in the tunnel. Please see the diagram.MAIN Network10.252.x.x-------------->FIREWALL                        a.a.a.1                      ...

techalden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: