cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a VPN 3020 Concentrator that intermittently stops accepting connections from the Etnernet ports. On logging in via console I discover that the Etnernet Interface status for all the 3 ports shows "DOWN" even though live network cables ar...

Resolved! Home Office Setup

This is probably a very simple question, but I'll ask anyway!I have a couple of clients that want to set up a home office configuration providing a PC, wireless and VOIP handset configuration, providing the same functionality as though they were in t...

I'm curious why I get these random syslog alerts for a couple users who are able to connect to our RA vpn without any issues:ASA-1-713900: Group = group1, Username = user1, IP = x.x.x.x, construct_ipsec_delete(): No SPI to identify Phase 2 SA!

esossamon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The actual problem is that the tunnel traffic between local and remote side is encrypted and de-crypted for only one host. The other host traffic is not encrypted and de-crypted.The Crypto ACL is as belowaccess-list vpn-list permit ip host 192.168.1....

I have a setup where L2L IPSEC tunnel is established between two routers. The problem is that when we apply encryption, there is a very high increase in the delay between the two sites. Please advise what could possibly be the problem knowing that I ...

I am testing IP blacklists through the botnet filter.If I try to add:62.5.128.0/17to the blacklist - I get the error message 'The netmask is not valid'. Can anyone explain that? I mean, that is a valid netmask is it not?**oops. Misposted in wrong fo...

Resolved! ASA 5540 Licensing

Am I limited to some number of anyconnect sessions ? Would you clarify please ?Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces : UnlimitedMaximum VLANs : 200Inside Hosts : UnlimitedFailover ...

Hello all, I have a Cisco 7206 router. I run Version 12.4(6)T7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc5), advanced ip services on this router.I have several customers who, at random times and days over the last few months, call in and complain that they are unable to ...

dj_oberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi friends,i configured site to site vpn between two sites ,one side having cisco 2811 and the other side juniper firewall.but the tunnel is up ,but i am not able to ping the remote lan and my sh crypto isakmp sa showing state-QM_IDLE and active but ...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am new to this community, if this group is not a correct one to post this please guide me to the one that I can post. I have acquired an 877W ADSL router in almost mint condition. Have gone through the express SDM and configured it, b...

ardy by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got a question related to ISDN connecting three routers.My topology is the following:Net1----|Net2---R1-|.................|--------------------R3---Net3Net2---R2-|Net1----|R1 and R2 are on HSRP (R1 is master) so that the Ethernet work as only on...

fvalpondi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Perhaps someone knows;Can The AnyConnect 2.3.0254 client and the Cisco Ipsec client 5.0.06.0100 be installed on the same Win7 machine without conflict ?Since it's not my machine, It's best to ask advice before trying.Thanks!Dean H.

dheinen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1801 router with IOS Enterprise.I'm planning to use 8 linksys routers with openwrt to estabilish VPN connections to this main router, and also possibly 1 PC.I would prefer to use some standard approach that both windows 7 and MacOS 10.6 coul...

nunojpg00 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes