cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

can anyone give me clear and simple instructions on how to allow a client PC on our lan authenticate with a remote PPTP server on a public IP address.

Roundford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently setting up a remote user with a Cisco 871W connecting using ezvpn to a ASA 5505 at the main site. I've basically got this working fine, the VPN connects automatically when it's switched on and I can ping all networks.The trouble that...

Guys,I am in a dilemna trying to configure a VPN tunnel with 3 routers involved.Basically we are the head office in Kuwait having a IPsec tunnel with our branch in Egypt-Cairo.Now there is another sub-branch in Egypt-Alexandria that will connect to E...

Experts,I have Cisco ASA5510 and am trying to configure static ip for client vpn user with username HarryM01Iphone. The client can authenticate correctly but he is always getting IP from the VPN pool as the rest of the users eventhough he suppose to ...

I am looking for VPN Client 4.6 for windows but i cant find it on the cisco download page so any help in finding the software will be highly appreciated

Is it possible to configure an AnyConnect xml profile to allow you to RDP into a desktop and then establish a VPN on that desktop using AnyConnect?We are using version 2.2.

Hi,Im looking at switching providers for DSL in the UK. However the login will change on the dialer interface, I still need to gain remote access to the 877 but if the line drops and is live on the new DSL provider this wont be possible. Is there any...

matthew by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a dark fibre connection between out two buildings. We are carrying some vlans from main site to remote site. One of these Vlans is critical and our security guy wants us to encrypt this vlan.How can i achieve this goal? Can i use Gre for tunn...

yatisspor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes