cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have Site to Site VPN set up, I can ping and access files across the VPN tunnel. However the issue is that, it doesn't display the computers on the workgroup on my network neighbourhood( ie remote computers can not see the main office computers)...

Tarek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN clients can get to all internal servers/DMZ but not the Internet. This is the partial config of the ASA. TIAVPN Pool 10.17.70.0DMZ 192.168.100.0Internal 172.0.0.0-------------------------------------access-list nonatdmz extended permit ip any 192...

Is there a way to establish a second IPSEC VPN once you are already connected to an IPSEC VPN? For instance, I have a situation where 2 PIX boxes are going to be replaced by ASA 5505's. Right now, the people who are utilizing the PIX's VPN into our c...

Hi all,We've recently implemented SonicFoundry's Mediasite system on campus and are having an interesting problem. It's a media content streaming solution (Mediasite) that uses RTSP. A percentage of users external to the University cannot view the ...

I've some questions about possibilities of the Cisco ASA.I'm working in a large organization and I need to implement a IPSec VPN Solutions.Our organization works with a few other large organization and users of the other organizationsmust have acces ...

ThaMaster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 515 at one site that I need to set up with P2P VPN access to another site. My problem is that the outside interface of the Pix is not an external IP address. The border router that I have at the location has two separate internet T1s c...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a couple of remote clients using a Cisco VPN concentrator who connect to our VPNSM through an IPSEC encrypted tunnel. On my end, I configure my transform-set to MD5 but it seems that on the remote end they have to configure Phase 2 to SHA...

HiWe have a ASA 5510 with the latest software and we are connecting to it through Remote VPN.Everything is working fine except for DNS requests. I can ping all internal IP's but not by name. I have configured the Remove VPN so that it uses two DNS se...

Our ASA 8.0.3 runs our Citrix presentation server config fine. We are preparing to migrate to Citrix Web Portal that points to the dame citrix farm. However, when the web portal directs to the appropriate citrix servers the error reads no route to ...

williamsp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found that if no traffic pass through VPN tunnel for 15 mins, the tunnel wull be dropped. How to keep the tunnel to be "alive" forever? My Device is ASA 5510

logintck by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i connect a SHDSL line to Cisoc 1760with "GSI GSHDSL 4-WIRE ATM WIC", the DSL controller and ATM interface go up and up, but the router logs continuosly:Bad SEGMENT CC cell: Direction is worngBad SEGMENT CC cell: Direction is worngand the layer ...

I have a couple issues trying to use the clientless SSL VPN. Mostly when trying to use the RDP plugin. 1. Issues with newer versions. Verson 1.6 doesn't work. When the RDP window opens, its just a little part of the title bar with the min/max/cl...

Erik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes