cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody.I have router 3845 and nm 16 a/s this piece of my config. Lcp has timeout like this Timeout: State REQsent what here wrong I did aaa new-model ! ! aaa authentication login default group radius local none aaa authentication login console...

elnurh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,my 3005 concentrator has many IKE proposals opted, but the 3002 client is not matching up on any. Here is a sample of the 3005 concentrator event log - 9375 09/26/2007 20:17:41.800 SEV=8 IKEDBG/79 RPT=52540 Proposal # 1, Transform # 17, ...

kitprice1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing a curious bug concerning maxlinks and currlinks.In my dialin router, I have several users defined locally. Each username is allowed to use ppp multilink, and I have also defined a maxlinks in the username command:<b>username xxxx user-ma...

Good day All,I am connecting a LAN through a TDMA ip modem-router using a PIX in between. the PIX is doing routing, NAT, and DHCP for the LAN. However its not working. I can ping the internet via the console but get a 'request time-out' via the PIX L...

richnam by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllMy name Tadben. I am fresh network eng.Currently i am working on how VPN works.Can any one tell me the components i need to connect two offices through VPN using the Internet? What hardwares and softwares do i require to do this VPN?

We have an issue in which a user connects via IPSec tunnel using the VPN Client and the IE Proxy settings are correctly pushed. However, once they disconnect the Proxy settings are not removed/set back to original Proxy Server. Has anyone experienced...

khinze by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im seeing this event in my CSAMC. Can someone tell me what it is doing and should an exception be created for this?The 'Alert Manager Event Interface' service logged event code 257 into the application event log: VirusScan Enterprise: Would be blocke...

We are running a remote access of a Cisco 2821 with a 4 ports ASYNC card. The userids are locally defined in the 2821.We would like to be able to see who is logging in (and may be logging out as well).Is there anyway to get this info in the log ??tha...

flesage by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently experiencing problems with inbound nat on a ASA5520 with version 8.0(2) software. I cannot get inbound nat to work. however when I downgrade the software to asa712-k8 inbound nat will Work. Below are the commands which are not compati...

eoin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What have I to configure to let inside user start a client vpn connection with transport tunneling ipsec over udp through pix to another pix? From outside it is working fine but from inside transport tunneling is inactive.RegardsHelmut

isk-admin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes