cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am having trouble getting Aggressive mode vpn to work between Sonicwall TZ 600 and Cisco ASA 5505. I have tried to search support forums and work accordingly but it simply never gets up. The problem is Sonicall requires an IKE string to con...

Hello Guys,       I hope you are enjoying health all of you,  I have been in discussion with higher level of management about the best solution of securing leased line based on this question. I say D and he says B .. this is confuses me  Which of the...

WhiteHat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Is there an option to turn on automatic IPSec tunnel establishment on ASA? How can we generate an interesting traffic from ASA itself?Ping from the inside interface works all right, but if I try to enable IP SLA Tracking for the same traffic i...

Following an upgrade, anyconnect clients cannot login externally.  The upgrade included moving to the recommended version of ROMMON, ASDM, and ASA.  The upgrade process itself seemed to be successful.  However, clients cannot authenticate.  Errors in...

Dear all,  I'm actually deploying new routers to my GDOI Infrastructure. The actual infrastructure is using 3DES as Phase 1 encryption algorithm.   I would like to use AES encryption algorithm for the new routers as it's more secure.   The Key Server...

AK59 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I actually have an GDOI/GETVPN infrastructure with all KS and GM running on Cisco IOS 15.5(3)M5. I'm planning to replace some GMs with new routers running on Cisco IOS-XE 16.6.4. I can't find any answer regarding the interoperability, do yo...

AK59 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm no Cisco regular but a client asked me to establish a VPN connection between their sites so I thought, this shouldn't be hard...Cisco 2900 series at the main site with a public IP address and 172.16.x.x/24 internal net.SonicWall at the re...

secured2k by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes