cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,     I'm curious as to why I can reach our 10.0.0.0/8 network from the AnyConnect VPN pool 192.168.200.100-.200, but not our 172.16.250.0/24 network. The setup is identical on our 5555-X. Do I need a "route-lookup" statement on the (NO DICE) n...

Dear all, I have a hub and spoke VPN. Recently the hub was replaced with ISR 3925 with IOS 15.4(3)M1The spokes are old 851 routers running 12.4 IOS Now I am facing strange issue. From time to time it happens that the IPSec SAs (phase 2) to a certain ...

Hello! I think I have what is an easy question for people here. We had some issues setting up a IPSec VPN between an ASA 5510 and a Sonicwall (Shame!) on a network that was inherited. Essentially we have a couple of DHCP servers that were not able t...

J W by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Hello,    I am using a Mac laptop. i have installed a cisco Anyconnect software, after entering the username and password, throws an error like, 1.The VPN connection is not allowed via a local proxy. This can be changed through AnyConnect profile se...

Hi everyone, I have a problem of IPSec VPN Failover of Cisco 881. My vpn server at the Head Offfice has two WANs used for tunnel configuration at the Branch with a primary tunnel and a backup tunnel. The problem is when the primary WAN down, VPN of C...

Hello Folks, We are observing below syslog on ASR 903. %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: SIP0: nile_mgr: Midchain to non-midchain transition(mid_to_non_mid) for adj 0x1232d1c8%IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: SIP0: nile_mgr: Midchain to non-midchain transition(mid_to_non_mid) f...

Hello, I use an RV320 router, and for some reason it reset itself to factory defaults. Now, I need to re-enter a variety of settings, but am having an odd problem with my port forwarding entries. The odd part is that I can successfully reach one of ...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I configure VPN connection between Cisco RV042 and Fritz!box 7170?I can establish VPN channel with Linksys RV042 with firmware 1.3.12.6-tm.When I set the same setting to Cisco RV042 (firmware v4.0.2.08-tm) VPN channel is not established.

We have a couple of ASAs in place and allow select users full SSL access with split tunneling. Most of our users are forced to use a Citrix Gateway access. We have a lot of vendors that occassionally need access to selective internal IPs and they are...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN connection

Hello, I have an IPsec VPN that went down over the weekend, Is there any way to check which end point of the VPN went down first ? Many thanks.

I have a client who has an ASA 5520 with IOS version 8.3, she has a VPN with Microsoft Azure that is important for the operation of the company. She upgraded IOS versions but the VPN began to fail and drop out. She reverted the IOS version back to 8....

cindygon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to close a VPN with other equipment but I am not seeing response from the cisco to the equipment, when verifying the debugs I see the events below.I search the "Invalid Transform" but found nothing.Can help. *May 25 12:31:44.075: ISAKMP ...

Hello, maybe someone have same problem. I use cisco router with webvpn (ssl vpn) + apple ios device with cisco anyconnect app(ver 4.0) I connect apple device without any problem, but then I reconect, app need password any time. Can possable save pass...