cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friends, I am having a cisco router 2851 with following ios code "flash:c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M8.bin ( I think adventerprise is enough to run sslvpn)  I was trying to configure ssl full vpn but unfortunately i am getting an error sa...

As the title says, I'm researching the possibility of restricting a deployment of android devices to only establish a VPN tunnel via a cellular network. Wi-fi needs to be active to connect to other local devices (personal cameras, etc.). I'm so far t...

J Webster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i have searched around everywhere, google, here, microsoft. I haven't found any solution yet and re-imaging the PC is not a solution. But i am trying to install the AnyConnect Mobility Client on an employees PC and it will not get past copying fil...

All, I've created an IPsec vpn which is currently working from external work stations.  They are on Windows and have no issues with connectivity and accessing local resources. However, when I try to connect vpn through an ipad, I get an error that ...

joel75941 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all i am not configuration a connection between one Firewall Huawei and Cisco. The VPN connect but no traffic. Bellow the config the FW Cisco. The ip address is Dynamic. Can anybody help me? : Saved: : Serial Number: JMX152140T4: Hardware: ASA550...

le.kawano by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I searched in internet about any command that Show users that frequently use VPN Client, but i don't have success. show vpn-sessiondb remote command show the user current connect VPN CLient, however this command not show the above. ...

I have a site to site VPN tunnel on an ASA Version 9.5(2)2  that is up and active and currently working. I did not configure, but have the need to add a couple of hosts not currently in the existing crypto ACL. The existing crypto ACL is configured p...

Hello,I have one main ASA I use where I am and multiple other ASAs. They are all very basic setups where I've been using the ADSM site to site VPN wizard for the majority of them. My most recent one keeps dropping. It's been up over 30+ hours before ...

Hi,   I am trying to establish a ipsec tunnel to a remote site. After setting up the tunnel, I take a look at the tunnel status, I saw 2 ike sesions, 1 inactive and 1 active: sindc-azurevpn-01#sh crypto sess Crypto session current status   Interface...

bernardsg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some of our users have recently started having to log in multiple times before getting a successful connection. This is happening intermittently. Our ACS shows the users logging in successfully each time they attempt a log in, and our ASA5520 shows m...

Phil L by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes