cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have one user that suddenly is not able to access our VPN.  What we have tried:   1. We have removed/added her from the AD Group, 2. We have removed/added her to the MFA Group. 3. We have changed her password.   She was working fine through 3/21 w...

loginerror.jpg

Hi all,I am testing out Windows 11 on a new Dell Latitude 5440. When not on the VPN the network works fine but after connecting to the company VPN I start to drop packets. A  continuous "ping <IP Address> -t" will show about every 5th ping timing out...

Tom K 77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Trying to migrate a ASA 5585-X to a Firepower 1150 and have a question on exporting user certificate. In ASDM, I can only see an option for exporting identity certificates, but not CA certificates. The identity certificate would only be for ac...

Hello, I setup simple lab environment in GNS3 and found interesting problem. Used setup from https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/12_3t14/feature/guide/gtIPSctm.html#wp1080079(Configuration Examples for IPsec Virtual Tunnel Interface). So in th...

Damir Reic by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure site-to-site VPN on this router. I have checked the datasheet that I can configure VPN on this, but I have following queries regarding this. 1. Can we configure VPN with hostname instead of public IP? 2. Do I need any license for ...

I have configured crypto isakmp and nhrp tunnel for my branch and main office. which command should i use to make session active in all state like following example.HAVE THISInterface: Tunnel2Session status: DOWN-NEGOTIATINGPeer: 101.244.32.1 port 50...

lakhwaraa by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have managed to deploy SAML authentication for Anyconnect on our firewall estate with no issueBut we have one router running anyconnect and Google does not seem to throw up any config examples for this.Has anyone ever managed to do this on a route...

Hi experts,I have 2 alias published to cisco AnyConnect, group1 is local AAA, and Group2 is SAML, and allow users to select tunnel group is selected, my issue is after connecting to group 2 they automatically connect since they met conditional access...

F0rge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes