cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Setup: ASA 5545 runing 9.3(3)2, configured with SSL VPN, using user certificates. IPSec disabled. Now we're trying to connect with Macs running 10.11.1 and Cisco AnyConnect Client. What we achieved so far: - Windows clients work fine. - Tailored a M...

h.gnad001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just modified an exisiting vpn connection profile in asdm. All I did was add another protected network. the profile has now vanised from the list. The vpn tunnel has been unaffected and still works, the settings still exisit within the crypto...

Hi all, I have Cisco 7301 and Cisco ASA 5512X and IPSEC between. But recently vpn started falling permanently Cisco 7301 (1.1.1.1): Oct 28 07:14:00.271: ISAKMP (0:1357): received packet from 2.2.2.2 dport 500 sport 500 Global (R) QM_IDLE      Oct 28 ...

Hi all im sitting with a rather wierd problem. we have a vlan we use as a management vlan to access our switches, on the switch is an ACL to only allow sertain scopes to access the switch. now comes the wierd part. after replaceing the switch with a ...

DNBardino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to setup site-to-site VPN on ASA 5555-X. The VPN will be in one context and the firewall will be in other context. Does the traffic that terminate on VPN can be passed through firewall rule? 

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloI have dmvpn phase 1, with 2 hubs, 20 spokes and eigrp, HUB1 is main and HUB2 is backup. if HUB1 is down all traffic from spokes goes to HUB2 immediately in seconds, but when HUB1 comes up traffic from spokes automatically goes back to HUB1 afte...