cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks, How best can we get a backup done for the Anyconnect nodes? The basic configuration is fine as a output of the show runnning file is sufficent. My question is more on the DAP policies side. These are not stored in the show running. Thanks, N.

Just a quick question.Setting up a VTI between two endpoints and I want to know best practises. Should the transform set NAME match?  My testing shows this is OK to not have the same name on either end as the tunnel works great. Should the ipsec pro...

Dear all: I'm tryng to make a VPN between a RV110W to an ASA 5520. I configured the devices as follow: ASA 5520#  sh verCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.1(6)6 Device Manager Version 7.3(1)101Compiled on Wed 03-Jun-15 17:19 by bu...

1v4n31401 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we encounter a problemon a IPsec VPN (ikev2) with Certificat on Firewall ASA, it remains up for 5 seconds and then Delet IKE SA.NB: the IPsec VPN ikev2 is between a the Firewall ASA and a Firewall FortIgate. On the ASA Side we have : IKEv2-PLAT...

I'm working with a CSR 1000v, trying to connect to a Linux machine with strongSwan.  If I enable ESN on the strongSwan system, I see the tunnel is not established because the Cisco isn't proposing any use of ESN. Does IOS provide the capability to e...

ryan07512 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working with a CSR 1000v, trying to connect to a Linux machine with strongSwan.  If I enable ESN on the strongSwan system, I see the tunnel is not established because the Cisco isn't proposing any use of ESN. Does IOS provide the capability to e...

ryan07512 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have some problem in the site to site connection for call. here i give the topology the yealink phone in site B is register to the server in site A using the public ip, when i try register using the local IP the phone not register, ...

Hello Team, i have configured  Site 2 site VPN on my  cisco ASA 5512 ,when i  run the packet trace got the following Error. please find the details. Phase: 1Type: ROUTE-LOOKUPSubtype: Resolve Egress InterfaceResult: ALLOWConfig:Additional Informat...

Good afternoon.  I am trying to setup an anyconnect vpn on a new asa 5506 and am struggling with getting some things to work.  I can reach a device configured on the inside network, but have not been able to get to asdm or ssh if I want to administer...

How do you resolve a CGR with the following info; "Tunnel0 is down (Internal-Handshake-Fail errDisable) and Tunnel1 is down (No route to tunnel destination address)?" respectively....Thanks in anticipation

I have a client that uses the Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client version 4.2.00096.  With previous builds of the AnyConnect client, you could launch the Windows client, and in the address bar it woudl list the address of the last VPN you connect...

Resolved! dmvpn problem

hello together, i have a dmvpn configuration with dual hub and ospf. i had one spoke and now added another spoke. but i dont want both spokes to open a tunnel with each other, i want all traffic going through the hub. with "tunnel mode gre ip" on a ...

daniel f. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running a Cisco 1941 and need to set a vpn-session-timeout for just the WebVPN users. I've attempted using the following command hostname(config)# group-policy FirstGroup attributes hostname(config-group-policy)# vpn-session-timeout {minutes | n...