cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, Can please advise why in Isakmp sa detail, we see Local as 23.x.x.x and remote as 42.x.x.x.In just Isakmp sa, we see dst as 23.x.x.x and src as 42.x.x.x (Please see below. Both commands are executed on the same router) Thanks in advance. R1...

Hi,I got a Site to Site VPN connection that works properly.Extended Office does not have a static IP address so I used a connection profile "ExtOffice" on main site.ASA on Extended Office has a certificate that match on this connection profile. If th...

Hi Expertise, Any connect client can access to Office and vmware server via VPN. It is working well.I want to print back from office to any connect client's printer.Can you kindly advice? ThanksHain   

Currently I am at a very basic level of understanding and have gotten internet access through pep link to router and appear to have achieved an active VPN connection. VPN connection is active, but the traffic counters are at 0. When I change ACL seq...

Is there a way to hairpin traffic coming in via S2S VPN, so it can be routed back out the same interface to a different S2S VPN?  Both S2S VPN's terminate on the same ASA on the same outside interface.   I'm trying to figure out if I need to switch t...

We have an L2L tunnel configured between two Cisco ASA 5585Xs, and could use some help interpreting the output of "show crypto isakmp."The tunnel had some problems last week -- "hanging" and not passing traffic.  A coworker captured "show crypto isa...

Hi, just a quick and hopefully easy question as im over thinking it. Im setting up an IPSEC from a Cisco router to another Cisco router. I want to only allow RDP across the IPSEC.I of course will setup the ACL for the NONAT, but i will need to setup ...

I just configured my Cisco ASA 5505 to failover to a backup internet line when the main outside interface is down. This all works fine.Also, I have a site-to-site IPSEC VPN tunnel from this ISP-redundant ASA to our ASA in the datacenter. The failover...

Hi,I'm setting up SSL Clientless VPN with smart tunnels. When I allow all traffic through the VPN, DNS requests are resolved however when I allow only specified traffic through the tunnel the DNS requests fail. Any suggestions of how to resolve this?...

Hi all,I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue for two weeks.  I just need direction on where to look.  Or, if anyone has any experience with this issue.My Syn Ack is delayed.  It comes about 4 secs after the teardown, every test.  We've checked ...

Jeswa2013 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help! I want to set up a vpn site to site cisco 2091---juniper srx3400 but im having some problems..When i enter the command: show crypto isakmp sa       the result is:mm_no_state 0 active (deleted)Can someone please tell me what to do ? 

erjondr01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i want to creat an VPN beetwen 2 cisco routers. Can you help me ? Thanks a lot 1st  routeur ZURICH#sh run Building configuration... Current configuration : 2489 bytes ! ! Last configuration change at 11:43:46 cest Thu Jul 2 2015 by admin ! ...

rchabard1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes