Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD download the existing anyconnect XML file

Vishnu_RR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

how to download the Cisco AnyConnect XML file from FTD. In FMC, I can see an option to upload an AnyConnect image or profile in Object>anyconnect file. But there is no option to download the AnyConnect profile.

I wanted to edit the existing AnyConnect XML file.

Any suggestions, please.

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In most cases it will be pushed from a central location like any SCCM kind of setup

Look below example 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/network-management/remote-access/212424-anyconnect-remote-access-vpn-configurati.html#anc9

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Saurabh Dhakate
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You could also use AnyConnect Standalone Profile Editor tool (tools-anyconnect-win-x.y.zzzzz-profileeditor-k9.msi) from CCO to create a new XML and re-upload in FTD. 

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply. Is it possible to download the existing AnyConnect profile from FTD? If I download it like this, it could be helpful to customize based on requirements.

Sorry, I currently do not FTD in my setup. However, you should be able to copy the XML from FTD flash to some remove TFTP server

>copy flash:/<filename.xml> tftp

Vishnu_RR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I got one more option inside the profile to upload the XML profile which can be edited using the cisco AnyConnect profile editor.