Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Site-to-site vpn between ASA5505 and cisco RV110W

Hello friends,

i have a huge problem with a vpn. I need to make a vpn between a ASA5505 and a cisco RV110W router. At this point i'm stuck at configuration. The questions are:

1. Is it possible to create such vpn between this devices

2. Is there some kind of configuration i can read

Thanks a lot!

2 Replies 2

Bratin Saha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there a specific section where you are stuck or you have completed the configuration and don't see the tunnel coming up ?

With regards to the configuration document, please refer link below (see section "Configuring Basic VPN Settings (Site-to-Site VPN)")

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/routers/csbr/rv110w/administration/guide/rv110w_admin.pdf

Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts. 

Please mark this as answered if the information provided help resolve the query. Please open a new thread for any new query.

regards,

Bratin Saha

Cisco TAC

where you able to establish the VPN from RV110W to ASA? Are they compatible?

I´m planning to install a RV110W in a branch and it will connect to internet using local IP (behind dynamic NAT) and was wondering if this model can support this scenario?

(I saw at the admin guide a field that request WAN public IP at RV110w side, but it is dynamic)

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: