Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Greetings - I have an Ironport issue that is really starting to bug me!  We have an S170 appliance installed, and for port 80 traffic it is working properly. However, I cannot for the life of me get port 443 traffic to hit the Ironport appliance.  I ...

Joel Fox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are using IronPort WSA S670 appliance running software version 7.1.4-053.  We have around 25K users connecting through the proxy. We are experiencing slowness frequently and the proxy goes in to unresponsive mode at times. We strongly suspec...

Hello Dear Sirs!I have network topology, like we can see on the picture.I have ASA inside interface and WSA P1 interface, in the one L2 segment, but users and Active Directory in other  L2 segments.Can I use WSA as transparent proxy? and WCCP redirec...

Hi All,I am deploying WSA S170 for a customer in explicit forward mode and I want to integrate the WSA with AD using NTLM authentication to achieve single sign on (SSO). However I am facing pronlem in configuring authentication realem in "Active Dire...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Christian,Could you tell me what is the maximum bandwidth supported by S660 andC660 Web and Mail gateway appliances?As you mentioned before that S360/370 can handle anywhere between 40 and 60 Mbps,Thanks in advance.

hi All,I would like to know what is the behavior of the WSA once subscription license has expired?Will it retain whatever access policy that was configured prior to license expiryI have a unit of S170, that is left with the below licenses. Cisco Iron...

Dear Team MembersAny help for the below points is highly appreciated.1: Senderbase update details on WSA, it happens by default after every 5 minutes, but where exactly the status can be checked.2: Blocking Remote Assistance Software like Team Viewer...

Does anyone know how to force the safe search options on a ASA5515X. I have the web security package but when I log into PRIME Security Manager I can not find where to set that up. Anyhelp would be much appreciated. 

Top Solution Authors