Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am attempting to sample a test deployment of WSA S170 with WCCP redirection using a CAT 3750-X.I have defined a custom service group as that of 91for redirecting HTTP and HTTPS traffic from my end user's subnets.I am repeatedly receiving an error a...

Hi,Since the weekend both our S670 appliances have started reloading, it's not a power issue.They're both running 7.1.3-021 for WebAnd are both receiving a Sophos update error since the weekend.I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this and...

Hi,I'm facing a very odd issue with the Ironport S360 device. Through GUI if i'm trying to open the Access policies and Decryption policies it gives me an errorto check the gui logs and in the log file it states as below.An application fault occurred...

Hi Guys,We aer not able to this. It gives out the below error. I have donloaded the gui logs. Please find them attached.Application ErrorAn application error has occurred and been logged to the GUI log.Return to the default screen. ThanksVaradarajan....

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was just wondering if a proxy could be deployed in such a way that the egress traffic from it would take an MPLS path as opposed to the Internet.Thanks._Greg                  

axfalk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WSA redundancy

Dears,i read the ordering guide http://www.ironport.com/partners/_media/Legacy_IronPort_Ordering_Guide.pdf but they did not detial how to license 2 appliances if they are working in the same company / location or as disaster recovery.for example, if ...

Hello !I m a netword administrator, and i have been looking how to setup web filtering in a network, we are using cisco asa 5510 as a firewall and i have been looking for a way to block url such as facebook and streaming web sites since users are all...

Neji Jihed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,We are currently using two older model ASA 5510 firewalls, and looking to replace them with something a little more modern. We've started looking at the ASA 5515-X, and the equivalent Palo Alto device (forget the number) as initial compa...

mbaker33 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a few questions regarding the licensing of a WSA appliance that is already in service and how to determine whether license count should be increased or decreased.With an existing IronPort S370 WSA how do you determine the actual usage level ...

Hi!How can i generate a trial license to test CWS?I couldn't find where to do it. In www.cisco.com/go/license it is not available.Does anyone know?Regards,Martin                  

Top Solution Authors