Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello All,Appreciate any help into the following.Deployed a pair of S370 WSAs and exempted iPhones and iPads from authentication using the user agents.How would I exempt Android phones from authentication....meaning, does anyone know or have the user...

HI:  We  have a ironport s160 as a  web proxy server, it is work well in last 3 years. In our company, employees is not allowed to access internet web site for mail ,such as mail.163.com ,hotmail.com, Recently, Ali cloud instead Yahoo! Mail, I found...

tyson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what this means? I have a domain within an Allowed category with an AD-membership based policy pointing to it. However, it is still blocked with this message. A search of Google turns up a single page with a generic definition.

ashaw216 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of or have a list of exactly what services/ports are being used when this option is seclected?We do seperate our traffic by having this enabled but have had a few unexepected behaviours such as when moving the M1 int to a replacement...

kerryjudy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My web ironport was giving RAID alert and CISCO TAC provide me replacement unit for WSA HD.However i am not sure how to change it.What will happen for the data that stored in the faulty HD? how to tansfer it to this new HD?Is there any precaution ste...

Hello, I'm curious as to why a website would be blocked despite it being whitelisted.From the trace policy I get:Custom URL Category: HR AllowedPolicy MatchIronPort Data Security policy: NoneDecryption policy: NoneRouting policy: Global Routing Polic...

All,Ironport supports ICAP for DLP but I need ICAP for webfiltering. Someone has done a feature request or know if this in in the roadmap?I use Websense for filtering with NetApp Netcaches as appliances. This Ironport S370 appliances came to be the n...

New here, not sure if there is a different place for this or not, but I have two suggestions for features I would like to see added:1) A 'comment box'  that lets admins annotate the reason for a specific entry in a Custom URL  list (for example, xyz....

Hi,I have setup authentication on WSA using NTLM, also the WSA is joined to domain successfully. Authenticaiton works fine, but if i want to prompt the user for a username and password, he should enter the domain/username with the password; if i use ...

hi all,i bought recently a new asa 5515x, i'm also new to it especially if i can have user login to internet before they can use the internet.  my 5515 security license is a plus license.  and also if that user management can be integrated with activ...