Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,Got a weird problem in my ironport. I have deployed it in inline mode. Having M1 as the internal network and P2 for external network.The problem was, when I input a puclic ip address on the P2 interface, the interface cannot reach the internet. Bu...

Resolved! L4 Configuration

How do you physically configure a network tap on the Ironport? I'm not sure what they are referring to... I'm hoping they are not talking about a pass through fromt he inside firewall to the switch.

phretbuzz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When opening a browser we are getting prompted for username password? I thought by changing the settings in the browser to automatic logon with current username and password would do just that... use cached credentials, so we wouldn't get prompted. H...

phretbuzz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to access the management interface of the IronPort S160 appliance. Access via SSH is also not available. A ping test results in request timeouts.Direct access via serial port is successful, but ping test from within appliance using the managem...

Hi,It is possible for users to authenticate using only the format "username" instead of "DOMAIN \ username" if the proxy asks for authentication?Daniel Stefani

Hello;     I am geeting an error in my ironport .The Warning message is:A RAID-event has occurred:(0x0002/lrogress) - Patrol Rdyd progress on Pi 01(e0x20/s1) ta 4:.00%(2309s)Product: IronPort S360 Web Security ApplianceModel: S360Version: 7.1.3-021Is...

SSO

HiIs there any way to integrate the windows login credentials with authentication feature on Ironport to make it SSO?RegardsGreg

Top Solution Authors