Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I'd like to use ASA WCCP to point to a couple different Ironport s160 systems for redundancy. I can't find any documentation that talks about how the WCCP mechanism selects which system to use. Is it simply round robin or hash-based regardless of cac...

AJ Cruz by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've managed to add an Identity ldap and an Access Policy that requires authentication of Members in the group cn=internet.If a User is NOT in group cn=internet but exists in LDAP, the User is getting Internet access. I need to disable Internet Ac...

iske_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have an Internal dns server with ip  x.x.x.x and Public Service provider dns server is y.y.y.yThere is a Partners domain “example.com” which is hosted in the public network but only particular webserver in that domain “www.example.com” is not h...

Hello Dears,I want to block some corporate users for specific time range on specific days, I  created  2  access polcies by name Block user by time AND Allow user by time in that i have selected a membership by identity of  Corporate users and authen...

Hello FriendsI have blocked streaming video and audio still i m facing the below issues.Questions:I m trying to block 1 website name http://www.raaga.com/ it is not blocked, but when i try to block other websites such as yahoo.com they are blocked . ...

Im setting up an Ironport S360 Web Security.After a brief study, I noticed that the System Logs, writes the commits performed with the comments. The Logs record the GUI screen displayed on the Graphical User Interface accessed by users. I could not f...

Top Solution Authors