Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,I m not able to access the P1  interface through WEB for managing the WSA, Internal users are going on  internet by WSA  P1 interface without any issues but wheni try to access the P1  through WEB i m not.Only P1 and T1 are connected to...

Resolved! License Iron port

Hello.I have installed a new Iron port in the Network, It is showing me in the logs that ur evaluation version will expire in 60 days,Do i have to get the license from cisco to be intalled in Iron port.Thanks

Hello Dears,I m not able to access the Iron port P1 Interface by Http or Https  neither i can ping the interface, Is it some sort of security has to be disabled on the Iron port WSA appliance to access P1 port.I m able to access the M1 interface but ...

My HR department is requesting the ability to install a "JobMagic" app for their facebook page for recruiting purposes.We have installation of 3rd party apps disabled at this time.  We are currently running 7.1.1-038 for Web on our S370.  Wasnt sure ...

Hi!I have a problem with auntentications in IronPort Web-SecurityI have a device with the following data:Model: IronPort S370 (Web Security Apliance)Transparent Proxy ModeAuthentication: Real NameProtocol: NTLMSSP or BasicRe-Authentication - Disabled...

I received this alert from my device and this is not a scheduled report and to my knowledge no person was running this report on demand.Any ideas if this was system generated and if so why?  Or perhaps what conditions could have triggered this alert?...

Resolved! Slow GUI load

Every time I try to load the GUI for our Iron Port web proxy it takes forever.  I've tried it from both an XP and Windows 7 machine running both IE 8 and 9.  Is this a known issue?Thanks,Josh

Hi ,I'm wondering what is the use of the redirect hostname setting on Ironport WSA 370, under network -> AuthenticationTransperent proxy authentication mode setting->redirect hostname.1. Please help me to understand the importance of this 2. If we ch...

valuelabs by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors