Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hey folks - Are there any downsides to turning this feature on? Also, has anyone seen these tunneling proxy apps? For example Ultrasurf. Basically it tunnels out 443 to a random IP and directs all IE traffic out the tunnel. It completely bypasses all...

I've got a case open on this, but wanted to ask the community too. I've got an S360 running AsyncOS 5.6.0-623 running in transparent mode. We're requiring NTLM user authentication. We're using the HTTPS Proxy feature.In Firefox 3.x and maybe other...

For some reasonI checked the firewall to verify 443 traffic was still being sent to the WSAThe decryption policy was set to Monitor.Changed this to Decrypt.Verified that it is set to Block in the Access Policies.Policy Trace seems to not work for htt...

If I try a trace on a website which is allowed (say www.bbc.co.uk - News is allowed for all users/access policies) with a specific user whose group membership gets listed successfully and click trace, I get the following:URL CheckObject Size: 243 byt...

Hi all.I'm sending back an s650 we've been testing for one month.Now that I've reset its configuration, how can I purge logs ?Thanks,Nicolas.

I just recently purchased two S650s for my organization assuming that it could be configured like our C150s (clustered). Now that I actually hooked up the second device I found my assumption to be wrong. What is the best way to configure them for loa...

Is any way to generate reports that shows web client activity per destination web site? for example:10.20.30.40 --> www.yahoo.com10.20.30.40 --> www.playboy.com (blocked)Can this be obtained using Sawmill reports?Thanks, Oscar Perez

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors