Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Dear Community, We have a deployment about four WSA proxy's that we would like to group into failover groups to add atleast one VIP address to each WSA proxy. Is there anybody who has this kind of configuration? How is the priorities configured for...

Hello,  I am trying to upload a new certificate in SMA becasue the current is expiring, but it cannot be uploaded.  I create the CSR from a WSA  and then I upload the signed cert. I export it and using "xca", I get the certificate and key in pem form...

Hi DearsI'm IT Section Manager at ENC company From Libya, I payed WSA (Hardware+Software) Product through Your Partner MCIT which installed WSA Product On our Network. Due to the failure of the MCIT to fulfill the terms of the contract between us, co...

Due to the fact that the ASA has a limitation with WCCP (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa80/configuration/guide/dhcp.html#wp1094628) of having the client and WCCP proxy on the same interface not allowing WCCP redirect pass through. I ...

Hello,  I would like to upgrade a M390 SMA to 13.8.1-052It had only two upgrades and I chose 13.6.2. The upgrade was successfulThen we tried to download the next updates but it said no updates available. The SMA has a proxy (WSA), and we see in the l...

Hello,  I have two S390 in a Load Balancer. One of them is quite slow on the response to the users. I see that CPU is ok, but RAM is a bit elevated compared to the other one. In addition I see quite elevated the response time. ie the normal working i...

Hello,  I have WSA 12.0.2 and I have an issue with windows updates. I would like to limit the bw used.  I see the feature "Range Request Forwarding". As I understand it is used for optimization of bandwidth where big files are concerned. Also, I see ...

Hello, for linking mac addresses in LanSweeper with snmp, I had to add following config to all my C9200 Switches:snmp-server group authunitgr v3 auth context vlan- match prefixI have some Nexus 9K and FEX 2K Switches but the command does not work her...

Top Solution Authors