Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am learning about network security and access control for the ENCOR exam. I have learned about DNA center, which is a tool for software defined access, and now I am learning about AMP, AnyConnect, WSA, ESA, and other related technologies. I was won...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have an S600V virtual WSA on 11.5.1 build 124.  A vulnerability assessment we had done from a third party said this was an old version. and a vulnerability CSCvk68106 is fixed in 11.5.2.020. I go to check for updates and it shows 11.5.1 build ...

Hi Team, we are facing issue after enabling WSA transparent Proxy. our Users has to connect again on SSID Network after rebooting the laptop or Sleep mode. its very annoying. Users should not have to click again on Wifi SSID after Rebooting the lapto...

Hi is it possible to use a 3rd party sandbox with a WSA?  I'm wanting to use a FireEye Sandbox as we already have a license, If so can anyone point me in the direction on how to configure this.  I have looked around and can’t find anything on this. P...

M.Hump by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to find out the max connections that you can have on both S670 and a S695.I've had a look at spec sheets etc and I found a reference to 100K connections for the 670 but I was trying to find a more exact number. We currently have the S6...

CBut by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have 2 x WSA S690 physical devices on premise.  Looking to use the virtual version of these (VM); my question is, can we download the VM and just convert the license over for these instead of our physical ones?

It is no surprise that filtering your Anyconnect clients with the WSA when the WCCP router is the ASA is not doable. I am trying to figure out what people are doing to filter their remote clients? Does WSA have a remote client that can be installed o...

Hello, I am confused with the difference between these two commands and their different use. 1: Difference between CLASS-MAP and CLASS-MAP TYPE INSPECTED.2: Difference between POLICY-MAP and POLICY-MAP TYPE INSPECTED. Best regards, 

paulekhla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors