Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello All, I've gone through the following document and I just need to confirm that for HTTPS Decryption we need to first upload the Root certificate and key. After that, we need to generate a server certificate by generating a certificate and a key....

Hello All, I would like to add Cisco WSA GUI Management self-signed certificate. Can anyone guide me how I can create and add an self-signed certificate so that I won't see not secure connection when I'm accessing Cisco WSA. @amojarra @websecurity 

Dearswe have WSA deployed in transperent mode, some of our laptops "outsource" have Bitdefender EDR and seems it has URL filtering and act as proxy as well, I tried to open many websites which are blocked by WSA on their machines and I keep seeing Bi...

Resolved! AD join failed

We have WSA (S695, SW v14.0.4-005) with domain joining problems. Everything is configured correctly (DNS names, network connectivity, AD domain/servers/user with validity to joining computers to AD). Situation:- WSA not exists in AD as computer objec...

Hello All, We've 2 WSA in DC and a Citrix load balancer. Our requirement is to utilize both ISPs from Cisco WSA. So, what will be the traffic flow if we use Citrix Load Balancer for load balancing? We're using a browser-based explicit proxy for all u...

Resolved! DMZ Network Design

Dears I am setting up a DMZ network and we have purchased a WSA, I would like to understand from design perspective is it OK to connect P1 port of WSA on the internal core switch but logically traffic will pass through internal firewall, and P2 port ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All, I'm trying to load the configuration file in Cisco WSAv, But somehow it fails and shows an error: Configuration file was not loaded. Parse Error on element "wga_config" line number 3769 column 15: Error in certification validation: Failed ...

Hello All, I'm trying to upgrade the WSAv AsyncOS version and it fails every time. The DNS is configured properly and I did the nslookup as well for updates-ironport.com & downloads-ironport.com and WSAv successfully resolve the ips as well. I just d...

Hello, can anyone infor me about how much it takes for a ticket to be resolved on CISCO Talos? Because I can't access 2 websites that I need to access them everyday for my company because my IP is banned from Talos. I did make a ticket after I checke...

sperash by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have deployed cisco umbrella destination lists and policies for URL filtering. For testing purpose, we have one policy set to unlimited access, while the other one is restricted to "Allow Only" mode. We have Google Web Designer desktop app ...

azee007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors