Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Dear all, I have the situation that 7 out of 19 WSAs managed by one SMA show the message: Acceptable Use Control Engine data version on the Web Appliance does not match the version available on the Management Appliance.   Update TypeWeb Appliance Ve...

I'm trying to migrate our configuration from our current live S300V to a new virtual deployed S600V, the latest one available on Cisco's download site.  We want to move to the largest virtual appliance for our organization.   I just have to say, what...

I am looking for some best practice around authentication for MacBook Pro users on my network. We require authentication and would like it to be secure auth like a windows machine.   Our Current deployment uses ldap and TAC showed us the secure LDAP ...

jmhouse96 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have facing this issue for 3 days. Last night, i restarted the WSA and the internet connection seems back to normal. but this morning the issue reoccured and users have complaining about it. it run perfectly before. what should i do next?   for inf...

Hi all, yesterday we recieved RMA-ed Cisco ESA C370 which came with version 7.1.5 -104 and i decided to upgrade to a 8.0.1 version ( this was the latest version available). After the upgrade i'm unable to login into device. The error i'm recieving is...

az by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem with 2 virtual WSA on ESXI 6.5(high availability not work 2 members backup) Even if the two WSAs on Esxi 5.5 works properly. Notice that i have enabled the promiscious mode (Net.ReversePathFwdCheckPromisc = 1). Please advice, 

Top Solution Authors