Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi I am getting email alerts from one of our centrally managed  web gateway appliances version 7.7.0-710 saying " An application fault occurred: ('updater/app_thread.py _set_abandoned_versions|882', "<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>", "'NoneType' objec...

Hi I am getting email alerts from one of our centrally managed  web gateway appliances version 7.7.0-710 saying " An application fault occurred: ('updater/app_thread.py _set_abandoned_versions|882', "<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>", "'NoneType' objec...

Hey community, I'm looking for an opportunity to use X-Forewarded:For only for some defined domains. Is there a way to use dynamic source ip in custom headers ? For some internal web applications it is necessary to know the sourceip from the end us...

I have been invited to teach some workshops in Houston. However, the people promoting them informed me that potential students are unable to examine my class materials because their corporate security device blocks my website. Here's the message they...

sbowne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an easy method to configure the Ironport to only inspect 80/443 and bypass any other ports with a explicit proxy deployment? I know this can be done in the browser on an IP basis but we would like to set this up on the Ironport WSA instead?

Kelly C by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors