cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I change the "my calendar" with Google Calendar.

hiro2020
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I use Webex and also connected to Google calendar.
As you may know, if we arrange the meeting with Webex, we get automatically synchronization between Webex and Google calendar.

But the schedule will be booked the only one kind of "my calendar" with Webex and I can't change the setting to another "my calendar". This is my struggle.

Let me show you an example below.

<my calendar>
- Job
- School
- Club
- Family

If I arrange a meeting with Webex, the schedule always booked my Google calendar as "Job".

I'd like to change the setting to another "my calendar".
How can I change that?
1 Accepted Solution

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm not familiar with Google, but with Outlook, it will only integrate with the default calendar for your account.  I, too, have several calendars and synchronization is only with the default application calendar. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jesse7Tzz
Level 1
Level 1

Stephanie Knoop, of course it would be much better if there would be a sync and integration between all the calendars. Talking of which, here is a site that you can read and find some great advises about integration but only with Google My Business service. It's really useful article I should say.

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm not familiar with Google, but with Outlook, it will only integrate with the default calendar for your account.  I, too, have several calendars and synchronization is only with the default application calendar. 

Response Signature

Hi  sknoop1971, 

Thank you for your reply. I understand that may be a specification of Webex. Thanks.