Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrate Webex endpoint with 3rd party application

alexageorge
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Client is using applications like Google meet, skype or zoom for video conferencing. We need to integrate Cisco endpoint for the same.

Regards,

Alex George

8 Replies 8

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If the Zoom host has a CRC (Room) license, typically their invites will include a SIP URI of meetingnumber@zoomcrc.us.  This can be joined from the Webex App.  MSTeams does not allow SIP dialing natively into meeting rooms however.

Response Signature

mkonyak
Level 1
Level 1

I thought there was a way to add Zoom and Teams right into Webex app?  

Not sure about the Webex App, but for the original post if you have done the WebRTC and cloud calendar integration setup with your room devices and invite the room to the MS Teams meeting, you should get the OBTP on the device 5 minutes before the meeting start time.  I haven't found a way to join a MS Teams meeting without inviting the room - i.e. joining via a MS Teams' "meeting number"/passcode or SIP URI.

I haven't gotten a chance to test/look at the MS/Webex CVI integration to see if it would help for those "ad-hoc" joins.

I also haven't played around with the "newer" Google Meet integration. But I have a concern that as it too requires "calendar" integration with Google calendar and we have our rooms connected with our/their Microsoft 365 calendar it won't work for us.  Not sure how it will work with both calendar systems at the same time especially if the two calendar systems are integrated themselves.

We don't support Zoom so can't help with that environment.

If you are looking for a solution to use Webex room kit as webecam,Mic, speaker for Google,Zoom,Skype meetings. CS kit mini can do that.

If not the above case, can you explain a little more about the integration which you are expecting.

Response Signature

Dear Nithin,

As mentioned by you, I am looking to use Webex room kit as webcam, Mic and speaker for Google, Zoom, Skype  meetings. 

Request you to please guide me on how to integrate the same.

Regards,

Alex George

Make use of USB passthrough feature. And this feature is only available on Webex Desk pro and CS kit MINI.

Response Signature

Hi Nithin,

We are using Webex Kit (CS-KIT-K9). Please guide on the USB passthrough configuration.

Regards,

Alex George

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.