Views
Helpful
Replies

NFR Or trial licenses for enterprise subscription

alexandrustoica
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

during my Webex Admin training I was tasked to post a question on the admin board so I decided to ask if there are NFR or trial licenses available so I can further develop my knowledge of Webex control hub and do it in sort of a lab environment.

Are Cisco partners open to offer such products ?

1 Accepted Solution

Webex is a cloud service, not sure what you expect  by lab environment. Few labs are available on Dcloud,

NFR Promotions  are available based on the regions and partner certifications. Reach out to your local Cisco AM/SE

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Webex is a cloud service, not sure what you expect  by lab environment. Few labs are available on Dcloud,

NFR Promotions  are available based on the regions and partner certifications. Reach out to your local Cisco AM/SE

Response Signature

By lab I mean demo account similar with the one used by trainer in his control hub series.

I also found a help article for partners on how to enable a trial subscription for 90 days.

I was curious if anyone knows if partners are open to provide such accounts without expecting you to buy the full license afterwards, but I guess I will just have to ask or get employed by a company that has access to such features..

If you are a Cisco Partner and are looking for a sandbox environment to use, Cisco has the CCEP ToolBox. https://cceptoolbox.com/

Get access to:

• Webex Trials Toolkit: Best practices, templates and guidance to deliver a winning Webex Trial.
  • Cisco Webex Sandbox Account: A Webex Teams Organization with Control Hub access.
  • Pre-built Webex Feature Demos: No technical set-up required

Resellers with cSaaS also get access to the cSaaS Collab NFR which allows them access to both Cloud and On-prem Licenses to use for their own demo labs or company environment. 

https://imaginenext.ingrammicro.com/cisco/cisco-csaas-nfr-track-the-smart-way-to-build-a-webex-lab-for-demos-and-internal-use

As indicated above there are also Dcloud demos available.  These are designed as more scripted demonstrations to help sell the product and are not designed to be left running for longer periods of time.