cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Control Hub - Automate User Management

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the Webex Control Hub being the single pane of glass for all things Webex and Cisco collaboration, we believe the IT Admin experience is crucial to the effectiveness of any system. I am asked all the time, what are the best features available, and it has nothing to do with the amazing feature set in Webex.  If you manage a Control Hub, an absolute MUST in my opinion is to properly setup your user base.  So why no automate user MACD's with our Directory Sync, Auto License templates, and of course SSO.  Take a few minutes to see how easy this is to setup with either Active Directory on premise, or even Azure AD in the cloud.

4 Replies 4

ioverton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mike... these are excellent!   Can I use them in the Control Hub course I am developing.  I have already done the same thing with screen shots, but having it in a video is even better.  And by the way.. you didn't say um or uh in the whole video... very impressive.

jmcafee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Michael, these are excellent, thank you for educating us!

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Mike_Brezicky These are awesome! Appreciate the work you put in here and for sharing with the community.

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Great delivery and great content, my friend! We are lucky to have your kind of content shared with us here in the community.

Response Signature