cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Licensing - "Advanced Space Meetings" vs "Webex Meetings Suite"

mbaker33
Level 1
Level 1

We recently migrated to Control Hub from Site Administration and upon migration and licensing users we see the two options as mentioned.  I am trying to figure out which one we want, or if we need both.  Can anyone explain what the differences might be?

Thanks,

Mark

7 Replies 7

Phig Newton
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, what is the difference?  Half the users are on Cisco Messaging, the other half are on MS Teams.
Does a user need one, or the other, or both?

Advanced Space Meetings
Meetings Suite

If I give them both, am I wasting licenses, or are they getting more features?  Do they have the option of starting one type of meeting or the other?

Webex Meeting Suite is the traditional meeting platform and Advanced Space Meetings is meeting(s) that are initiated and/or scheduled in a space in the Webex application. These are de facto two different meeting platforms.

Response Signature

Hi

And the difference with Webex Meeting Suites?

Thanks

Not sure that I understand the question. Would you be so kind to elaborate what you’re asking about?

Response Signature

Sorry, I misunderstood your answer.

But I have one doubt. We are upgrading our suscription to the new Webex soon.

Which licenses should be activated for all the users?

This is our setting for most users. 

Capture.PNG

With this configuration, users can work with the new Webex app, chat and participate in meetings. I guess they won't be able to create new spaces or to attend meetings initiated or scheduled in a certain space. Right? I should assign the Advance Space meeting to all of them right? And Advanced Meetings .. what's exactly for?

Thank you!

This is not helpful at all, actually.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.