cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot log into Phone Services as Log on options do not appear.

manish.raghvani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, 

Firstly, apologies if this issue has been brought up before.....

I have a user who's been having problems with Webex, so I cleared the Webex cache (%userprofile%\appdata\local\ciscospark). After signing back into Webex, the user is asked to log back into Phone Services. Im then shown options to enter Server details instead of entering the users logon credentials.

No Logon Creds.jpg

How can I get the Logon credentials to appear please?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I would do 3 things:

1. Ensure that the correct UC Service Profile is assigned in Cisco CUCM in the user configuration.

2. If the calling behavior in Webex Control Hub was ever set to a specific voice service domain and then set back to "Use Organization settings", go back and explicitly set the voice service domain, even if it is that which is defined as the organization default.  Once you get successfully connected, you can change back to "User Org setting".  I had a TAC case on this that resulted in an enhancement request, SPARK-282051.

3. In the Webex App, clear the database Help>Health Checker>Reset, as opposed to deleting the directory.  Re-log in.

Response Signature

Hi Stephanie and thank you for your response.

Somehow my users issue was fixed by resetting their Jabber profile (previously we used Jabber), starting Jabber and selecting Reset Jabber, then signing out/in of Webex. This brought back the phone services logon screen, to which the user logged in successfully.

Going forward I will certainly try your recommendations of set back to "Use Organization settings" and also clear the database Help>Health Checker>Reset, as opposed to deleting the directory.