Views
Helpful
Replies

Create a new call report

yasiraman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am new to Webex and looking for some assistance. I am looking to produce a report for the end user which shows them the Total Calls Made, Received, Missed Calls and Voicemails Left. I have used the Calling Detailed Call Report but when exported to Excel the column names do not make sense. Can you advise on how I can pull the correct columns or which columns to use to gain the desired output?

Thanks

Yasir

8 Replies 8

yasiraman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @dtibbe 

these are the columns which appear in the report. I am looking for a column which shows if the call was inbound or outbound but I dont think this report gives me that? 

Start time
Answer time
Duration
Calling number
Called number
User
Calling line ID
Called line ID
Correlation ID
Outbound trunk
Route group
Direction
Call type
Client type
Client version
Sub client type
OS type
Device Mac
Answered
International Country
Original reason
Related reason
Redirect reason
Site main number
Site timezone
User type
Call ID
User UUID
Org UUID
Report ID
Department ID
Site UUID
Releasing party
Redirecting number
Transfer related call ID
Dialed digits
Authorization code

Hi Yasir,

The "Call Type" is the column that you should be looking for the inbound or outbound calls. 

SIP_ENTERPRISE    > Webex Calling Internal Calls (extension to extension or extension to user etc.) 
SIP_INBOUND       > Inbound PSTN Calls
SIP_NATIONAL      > Outbound PSTN National Calls (Originated from WxC Device or Service)
SIP_TOLLFREE      > Outbound PSTN Toll Free Calls (Originated from WxC Device or Service)

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi @Vaijanath Sonvane 

Thats helpful, thank you!

We also have SIP_MOBILE, SIP_EMERGENCY, SIP_INTERNATIONAL and SIP_TOLLFREE appearing in the report. Which direction are these calls? 

Thanks

There is the direction column..

Direction is showing as ORIGINATING or TERMINATING? What do these mean?

Originating: a user at your side initiated the call. So incoming 

Terminating: the call was received/terminated at a user of your side. So outgoing 

Thanks. Is there a way to calculate Missed Calls? 

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Why do you think the columns do not match? Can you provide an (anoymized) example?

Have you checked the description at https://help.webex.com/nmug598/ with those you're getting?

When I checked last, it was working fine..