cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Intermittent busy signals on incoming calls via Webex Calling

lisa_lennon
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone had complaints of callers receiving busy signals on incoming calls via Webex Calling this past week?  I have had 2 customers complain of busy signals.  We tested hunt group settings to see if that was generating the busy and could not recreate the issue.  Is there max number of calls that can come into a site?

2 Accepted Solutions

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

We have not had any of such issue, also I did not heared anthing like that in some other Calling spaces..

The platform itself should be able to handle any amount of calls (or at least having no issue when having 100s of simultaneous calls).

Are you using CCPSTN or LGW? If the latter, maybe the CUBE has not enough session licenses?

Otherwise, I'd suggest to raise a TAC case with providing exact timestamps/numbers so that they can look into it

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

We have not had any of such issue, also I did not heared anthing like that in some other Calling spaces..

The platform itself should be able to handle any amount of calls (or at least having no issue when having 100s of simultaneous calls).

Are you using CCPSTN or LGW? If the latter, maybe the CUBE has not enough session licenses?

Otherwise, I'd suggest to raise a TAC case with providing exact timestamps/numbers so that they can look into it

We are using CCPSTN.