cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Phone Numbers

agardiner
Level 1
Level 1

Use case:  User maintains an office in New York and one in Miami.  User wants NY clients to call his NY number and Miami clients to call his Miami number.  Question: How can I assign both a New York phone number and a Miami phone number to this individual and have both numbers ring at both locations since he could be at either one.  And both voicemails should roll to the same mailbox.  We can do this easily in our on prem Call Manager.  But I see no ability to configure this in WebEx Calling.  Does anyone have a way to do this or at least get the equivalent result through a workaround?

2 Replies 2

frofail
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Multiline feature will be available for Webex Calling during Jan-Feb 2023 time. By this we can simply assign the same user 2 lines from 2 different locations.

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

It is not possible to assign multiple locations to a User. I would recommend to create separate location which is common to both locations and assign the User(s) to it.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-meetings-and-webex-app/multiple-locations-in-control-hub/m-p/4460200

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.