cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing calls in webex app shown as 'Private'

dgonzalez1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. Some of the users at my customer's site have a harphone along with a webex app to place calls (some also have an android device). If they place outgoing external calls from the physical phone and then go to webex app --> calls to see the history, the external calls the made are shown as 'Private'.

Why could be that? Is it a config issue?

Another question I have is how does this register works. Should they see the same call history register from all devices (hardphone, webex, android) or should be different?

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

Pascal Douce
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

The Privacy option is under the IP phone section on the CUCM.

Regards,

Ice

dgonzalez1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I just want to let you know that I finally solved this issue by desabling the 'Privacy' parameter in every user's device.

Thank you all.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

The private indicator is strange, never observed that in the past. How are those calls indicated in Control Hub?

If the devices are cloud aware (cloud icon in the upper right of the display), then the call history should be synced across all devices. That is a feature that was just recently introduced. The goal is to have the same call history across all devices and apps. When I was able to check it some months ago, there were still issues with Calls on Webex. Webex Calling was working fine.

I don't think the devices are cloud aware. I can't see them right now but from the control hub I see no devices associated to the user.