cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Receptionist Client Suggestions/Alternatives

calvink
Level 1
Level 1

Hey everyone, do any of the organizations here use the receptionist client at all or a third party? We have a front desk receptionist and a team who covers the desk throughout the day or if she is on vacation. It's lacking a lot of visibility, functionality, and is slow compared to other products. So do you use it, and if so is there something I missing to make it more user friendly, or if you use a third party which one do you use, and are there any planned updates to the receptionist client?

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

krussell1
Level 1
Level 1

We use the reception console. We don't seem to have any issues with visibility & slowness, the only problem I have is that it constantly logs me specifically out. Our actual receptionists have no problems with it. As long as you manage their favorites & make sure they are granted visibility to everyone's status. I do believe there is a 150-200 person limit on how many lines you can monitor at once, so if you have a large company that might be a slight inconvenience because you'd need to click the status indicator to see people you aren't already monitoring, but not that big of a deal. What problems are you experiencing?

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

We do not use any receptionist client (small company).

Just wanted to drop https://www2.peterconnects.com/receptionist-webexcalling as a possible 3rd party solution in case you're not aware of it

Yup, we're taking a look at it. Kind of a poke in the eye to have to pay for that functionality though...